Tuesday 30th March 2021: This week we visit rugged Northumberland, the county with England’s cleanest rivers, darkest night skies – and more castles than anywhere else in the country.
- Robson Green tries out a very testing sleepover on the Farne islands.
- Denise Welch and Carol McGiffin are walking the Roman Wall.
- Ade Edmondson heads to sea in search of the treasures of the deep.
- Harry Potter star David Bradley returns to Alnwick castle – better known as Hogwarts.
- Robson Green spends the night in a remote Bothy.